The company INOIL SERVICE S.A. in Athens, in order to better serve our customers, provides additional services such as:
In collaboration with a qualified lawyer, we provide you with free legal advice on all issues related to the smooth operation of the apartment building.
- Free instructions for the better management of the apartment building.
Our specialized staff is always at the disposal of the manager, in order to provide him with the necessary instructions for the proper allocation of expenses during the issuance of the shared charges.ADVICE TO ALL
For the receipt of heating oil:
- For ordering oil, the manager's TIN number is necessary. Only in the event the manager does not have a TIN, can he/she provide his/her ID number.
- We are certain regarding the oil that is in the tank, even before the tank truck arrives.
- Before receipt, we measure its level again with the distributor present.
- After receipt and after the hose is removed, we measure again.
- We are not in a hurry and we do not move away from the tank at all.
For disinfection (disinsectization and rodent extermination) of communal areas:
- We always trust companies that have a competent scientist (agronomist, chemist, public health inspector) and special license from the Ministry of Rural Development. In this way, we ensure that the appropriate, harmless to humans, pesticides will be used in our site.
- We conduct disinfection twice a year (Spring and Autumn), thus covering the winter season as well.
For burner and boiler maintenance
- We conduct boiler cleaning and burner maintenance, necessarily, once a year.
- We always trust a licensed technician.
- We always keep the Ιnspection Sheet posted in the boiler room, and we also keep a photocopy for our files.
- We make sure that the details of the maintenance technician are legibly written on the Inspection Sheet.
- We follow the technician's advice for the better and more economical functioning of the burner.
For the retreading of fire extinguishers:
- Each apartment building must have a 12 kg fire extinguisher over the burner (automatic roof).
- Dry powder fire extinguishers must be retreaded at least once a year.
Retreading is necessary, even if the fire extinguisher's manometer shows that there is sufficient pressure (it is on green).